CCDN244 | Experimentation
Friday 19 September 2014 @ 05:29
0 comments / + add comment




Because so much time went into figuring out all the problems I had with shooting and then the colour problem I had, all my shots ended up lacking any proper direction and subject. But after some thinking I am going to turn it into something good by using them to create collages. These are result of my initial playing around. However at this stage I feel that I tried to blend the different parts together too much. I think leaving a straight edge between all the different pieces would make it more authentic to its remediation, and more true to the idea of the traditional cut and paste collages.

I do like the strange and slightly surrealistic compositions obtained. It suits the colours and effect of the film so I try to put more emphasis on that theme.

Labels:






Comment(s):

Post a Comment