DSDN104 | 2.04
Sunday 22 September 2013 @ 19:56
0 comments / + add comment




Second (resolved) solidworks model & pattern

Incorporated a technique used in my previous project which is to remove as much volume as possible while still leaving the form of the cube intact. This increased the number of faces I could work with, which I then removed ever more of the solid to create a pattern. By only having the pattern on some of the faces, created quite an interesting look where under the right light, the shadows formed actually projected the pattern onto the faces that were kept untouched. This is certainly something I will continue to develop however, I do not really like this form. It still looks quite static to me, and I think too much of the volume is removed.

Will incorporate the idea of projecting pattern on surfaces within the object with the previously resolved model (2.01) and see how that goes.

Labels:






Comment(s):

Post a Comment