DSDN101 | Part 2. Initial Pattern
Sunday 5 May 2013 @ 00:12
0 comments / + add comment




My initial hand drawn pattern design. It still needs a lot of cleaning up in photoshop before I continue developing it.

The backbone of the structure is a geometric pattern which I explored in my research and also most of my window drawings. I added flowers, as almost any and every flower has symbolic meaning to the chinese. In the square spaces I wanted to incorporate modern elements that relate to my surroundings and Singapore today. Therefore, I added in a pattern which is representative of a city layout, a top view of a very packed city. This is something that reminds me very much of Singapore, with her ever increasing number of high-rise buildings as its economy and population grows

Labels:






Comment(s):

Post a Comment